Interagency Human Resources Documents
NWCG Memorandum (NWCG#007-2011) - Interagency Fire Program Management (IFPM) Currency Requirements
IFPM Position Matrix - This matrix layouts the 13 key IFPM positions along with NWCG incident management qualifications and additional required training for each position.
- FMB Memo 19-002 IFPM Decision Paper #7: Change to M-581 Fire Program Management course for Unit Fire Program Manager Positions and
- IFPM Decision Paper #7
- IFPM Qualification Matrix
Standard IFPM Vacancy Announcement Language - This standard language is to be used for all IFPM job announcements.
DOI Qualification Requirements for Firefighter Position Covered by Secondary (Administrative) Retirement Coverage - This memorandum provides the definition of "90 Days of Previous Wildland Fire Experieince" for all Secondary Admininstrative firefighter positions.
Supplemental Qualification Standard for GS-0401 Fire Management Specialist Positions
- Personnel Bulletin 19-09_Supplemental Qualification Standards for GS-401 Fire Program Management
- Policy Interpretation of the Supplemental Qualification Standard for the GS-0401 Fire Management Specialist
- Supplemental Qualifications Standard for GS401 Fire Program Mgmt Positions
- Human Resources Clarification Guidance for DOI Personnel Bulletin 19-09
Interagency Wildland Fire Hiring Official Recruitment Checklist - The recruitment checklist is intended to be used by hiring officials as a supplement to existing procedures within your organization when submitting a recruitment package to Human Resources for wildland fire management positions.
HR Qualification Review Checklists - These checklists can be used to determine if an applicant meets OPM qualifications for General Schedule positions and IFPM requirements.
Evaluating an Applicant Against the IFPM Standard (Job Aid) - This job aid is intended to provide Human Resource Specialists with the tools to review an application for IFPM positions.
NWCG Incident Management Qualification Hierarchy (Job Aid) - This job aid describes the hierarchy (relationship) of the NWCG Incident Managment Qualifications and can bu used when evaluating an applicant for the IFPM incident management qualification requirements.
Standard Position Descriptions
DOI Interagency Standard Position Descriptions - The Standard Position Descriptions are available on the SOAR (FLERT) website.
USDA Forest Service Standard Position Descriptions - The Forest Service position descriptions are available in AVUE.